Despre mine

Cluj-napoca
life in the chocolate lane

sâmbătă, 6 noiembrie 2010

The perfect present for that birghtday of mine

I love presents, I love my birghtday, I love winter, I love the cold.
What I hate is the constant asking of what I would prefer for my birghtday. All day long, friends, relatives, on and on.
So, here it goes:

1. a cylon - if you don`t know what that is, I don`t know you nor do I ever want to.
2. an elefant, just because
3. WWI airplane
4. costume to go with sayd airplane
5. gran piano
6. interbello mansion
7. great big pool to go with mansion
8. furrrr
9. lace
10. pearls
11. diamonds
12. eternal youth
13. pirate ship
14. army of catz
15. great big baldaquin bed

And so I could go on till kingdom come.
I hope I`ve been helpfull.
Ta ta!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu